PaperMarbles Project

My photo
I am Maynerd... apparently the artist formerly known as PaperMarbleS... The reason this whole blog started up so long ago was for the PaperMarbleS project, which I never really motivated enough to actually make it come to light... Well, It's back. The First edition of the PMSProject should be ready to roll in late 2011, and there are some sweet ideas rolling for it. The content of the actual blog may shift a bit, as I won't be showing so much of the process of the art, but more of what it is that influences the end results... Also Show recaps and other random tidbits of Awesome... Heads up Stand up.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

CAPiTA 10 year

I've been super busy lately, and this is the first post in forever... I've been painting, working, working, painting... I got the chance to go to Denver for SIA with the C3 family - and was super hyped on it. Beats Vegas, easy. It so happened to be CAPiTA's 10 year anniversary, so on day 2, at noon it called for a celebration...
- Congrat's to Blue Mont...
The Bybliw's graced me with their presence while I was in Denver, and there was good times happening... We got to end the trip with 2 days of on snow Demos at Winter Park CO... I got to hand out Hi Fives, eat chili Dogs, turn screws, be a tech head with other tech heads about snowboard BS, and best yet take some turns and grab some sky with Chad, and Adam... it had been too long. It was a good day for Hudini's and the ice stache was in full effect - and boy, did we shred the hell outta some Bumps!

No comments: