PaperMarbles Project

My photo
I am Maynerd... apparently the artist formerly known as PaperMarbleS... The reason this whole blog started up so long ago was for the PaperMarbleS project, which I never really motivated enough to actually make it come to light... Well, It's back. The First edition of the PMSProject should be ready to roll in late 2011, and there are some sweet ideas rolling for it. The content of the actual blog may shift a bit, as I won't be showing so much of the process of the art, but more of what it is that influences the end results... Also Show recaps and other random tidbits of Awesome... Heads up Stand up.

Monday, December 21, 2009

get to werk...

doing the math... it looks like i've got to do at least 1 painting a week in order to be satisfied with myself com March... That equals about 10 new pieces - 2 of which will be collab pieces for the EVO art show on the 5th... It's about to get weird, but i like it... this is my workspace with the 2 that i've been procrastinating on lately... the one on the right with the crang brain is new; the left is a forgotten about rework, that shall be the awesomeness...

No comments: