PaperMarbles Project

My photo
I am Maynerd... apparently the artist formerly known as PaperMarbleS... The reason this whole blog started up so long ago was for the PaperMarbleS project, which I never really motivated enough to actually make it come to light... Well, It's back. The First edition of the PMSProject should be ready to roll in late 2011, and there are some sweet ideas rolling for it. The content of the actual blog may shift a bit, as I won't be showing so much of the process of the art, but more of what it is that influences the end results... Also Show recaps and other random tidbits of Awesome... Heads up Stand up.

Monday, November 2, 2009

down to the last drop...

Decided to have myself an epoxy party tonight, after many long nights working on these 3 little gems for the Purple Razors Family and Friends show this Thursday. I used epoxy on these ones a little different than I usually do, trying to place it a little more - Also added a bunch of pigments to the epoxy to give it some rad shimmery type effects... pretty stoked so far, just some touch up left. Come see them on Thursday so you can soak em in...

on a mission to Fred Meyer, I came across some really good stencil making items... These pieces are heavily influenced by the spongy mats you put in your drawers...

No comments: