PaperMarbles Project

My photo
I am Maynerd... apparently the artist formerly known as PaperMarbleS... The reason this whole blog started up so long ago was for the PaperMarbleS project, which I never really motivated enough to actually make it come to light... Well, It's back. The First edition of the PMSProject should be ready to roll in late 2011, and there are some sweet ideas rolling for it. The content of the actual blog may shift a bit, as I won't be showing so much of the process of the art, but more of what it is that influences the end results... Also Show recaps and other random tidbits of Awesome... Heads up Stand up.

Monday, November 9, 2009

bad news camera

So I realized after seeing my pieces up on the wall with some good lighting that the pictures i've posted are immensely Lack Luster. I might as well have not even posted them... Hopefully soon I'll have some legit shots so you can actually see that its actually pretty sweet, and not just a glared out blurry mess...
In other amazing news... I realized that I'm incredibly out of shape on Sunday while hiking at Steven's... but, also remembered how fun it is to Hi Five with friends while riding snowboards... Got in the first method of the year, along with an epically sweet tree slap to bail flail powder puff Blaster...

No comments: