PaperMarbles Project

My photo
I am Maynerd... apparently the artist formerly known as PaperMarbleS... The reason this whole blog started up so long ago was for the PaperMarbleS project, which I never really motivated enough to actually make it come to light... Well, It's back. The First edition of the PMSProject should be ready to roll in late 2011, and there are some sweet ideas rolling for it. The content of the actual blog may shift a bit, as I won't be showing so much of the process of the art, but more of what it is that influences the end results... Also Show recaps and other random tidbits of Awesome... Heads up Stand up.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

replacement title...

So tired. so tired.
One of those nights where you all of the sudden look at the time and realize that it's 1:30 am and you still have to clean up your crap, get home and try to get some rest before punching in the next day... I may be tired, but feel pretty good about the overall flow of creative juices as of lately... slightly morbid, and rather depressing compared to my normal routine. It's funny what the mind whips up when it's stuck in different modes.
Heart is a house...
I need to take care of myself, my skinny self doesn't need to lose any more weight... Ice cream is not the diet of champions, but it is a delicious comfort food.

this guy creeps me out a bit.
skeletormonsterswordblazingguy means business, gold accents, whilst I clutch my book of memories...
skeletons in your closet.

No comments: