PaperMarbles Project

My photo
I am Maynerd... apparently the artist formerly known as PaperMarbleS... The reason this whole blog started up so long ago was for the PaperMarbleS project, which I never really motivated enough to actually make it come to light... Well, It's back. The First edition of the PMSProject should be ready to roll in late 2011, and there are some sweet ideas rolling for it. The content of the actual blog may shift a bit, as I won't be showing so much of the process of the art, but more of what it is that influences the end results... Also Show recaps and other random tidbits of Awesome... Heads up Stand up.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

5 more hours logged

Put 5 hours in tonight at the Vera... There was an Elf Power show, so i could have watched or even listened to them for free... but I opted to listen to all 75 songs on my playlist instead.  The lighting was horrible tonight, so no photos, and I'm also keeping my fingers crossed with that since I couldn't really see a whole lot of what I was doing... Hopefully colors and whatnot came out correct, and I'm not surprised when I get there tomorrow... 7 hours of full on painting tomorrow - the event is from 7-9... come check it out and throw some paint on a panel to be displayed in the Vera's windows facing the Seattle Center... 
I'll leave you with more awesome majesticness... 
Now, if I can get to sleep before 4 am it'll be a mostly successful night.

No comments: