PaperMarbles Project

My photo
I am Maynerd... apparently the artist formerly known as PaperMarbleS... The reason this whole blog started up so long ago was for the PaperMarbleS project, which I never really motivated enough to actually make it come to light... Well, It's back. The First edition of the PMSProject should be ready to roll in late 2011, and there are some sweet ideas rolling for it. The content of the actual blog may shift a bit, as I won't be showing so much of the process of the art, but more of what it is that influences the end results... Also Show recaps and other random tidbits of Awesome... Heads up Stand up.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Extreme Room makeover...

I am about to embark on a new little project... Painting a room for a new hostel opening up in Belltown... I'll have more info on it later but, in the meantime i've been scheming and working out my plan for this room.  Today i grabbed my backpack and scooter and made a trip to Home Depot for some paint... I got home and laid out the supplies obtained - Niko didn't seem stoked, but i was...

1 comment:

mother said...

Looks like Niko does tolerate this though....