PaperMarbles Project

My photo
I am Maynerd... apparently the artist formerly known as PaperMarbleS... The reason this whole blog started up so long ago was for the PaperMarbleS project, which I never really motivated enough to actually make it come to light... Well, It's back. The First edition of the PMSProject should be ready to roll in late 2011, and there are some sweet ideas rolling for it. The content of the actual blog may shift a bit, as I won't be showing so much of the process of the art, but more of what it is that influences the end results... Also Show recaps and other random tidbits of Awesome... Heads up Stand up.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

post traumatic liver implosion...

I was still a little tipsy as I left Minneapolis... and the party seemed to continue after getting back home to Seattle... Since then i've been incredibly lazy, and i feel pretty good about it... Now that my blood alcohol level is back to normal (as i sip a beer...), and my liver has filtered out a long week of drinking, friends, hi fives, mullets, sleeping under foosball tables, weird cowboy bar deck happenings, a rad art show, team ugly, and everything else that i don't remember, I'm on my way back to being on some sort of creative tip... 
A small recap of the show... no ligit pictures yet, but this is what i got to share so far...
Minneapolis from cardigANDY Sve's spot... probably the best view i've had of the city to date...
Cal surf main wall, morning of the show...
Center part of main wall
the remaining leg of the main wall...
Mini wall packed full of goodness...

No comments: